Sunday, February 3, 2008

Visited my friend

Another working day for everyone. Haiz, living in Singapore is work and work and still work.

Yesterday was a Sunday, so I visited a friend. His house was so well done up. Heard that he just renovated his new home, so I checked with him which company did it for him. He showed me this website, www.artrend.com.sg . For some who do not know me, I was doing interior designing in my younger days. Their design, of my opinion, is very contemporary and has the comfortable feel. Well, their price, I never really ask my friend too much lar but according to him, is really worth paying.

As I am doing web designing now, i am more interested in their site design, hehe. Thus I showed to one of my net-friend about Artrend website. They were amuzed with the whole layout, loading is fast though they use flash to do it. However, they are not doing webpage design, therefore got more interested in those photographs in the website showing their past projects.

See for yourself, www.artrend.com.sg .

No comments: