Saturday, February 28, 2009

A feedback from my client

Great ! I have something great to share with everyone here. I have received a feedback from one of my recent clients and she has indeed given me more confident to serve and give the best I can. She has bought a NaRaYa bag from me last week and this is what she wrote :

very prompt in reply...keep in touch thru phone tht is very personalised...right after making the payment...the transaction of getting the goods is very fast....well organised which make me will be confidence in your biz....will recomend to my friends n family members...

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and surely has given me a reason to commit more and give my best to all my customers.

You may read more about my customers' feedbacks on my products and service at
http://www.bizinnet.com/testimonies.htm. Well, indeed, Hanizuspita's feedback is surely very encouraging.

No comments: