Saturday, March 21, 2009

NaRaYa bags and Slimming Pants




Oh yes, recently I received more orders for NaRaYa bags. These trendy yet very affortable NaRaYa bags from Thailand has been popular for many years in Singapore. I guess it is due to it comfortable range within reach by most users. It is also because of it style, which I think is contemporary and timeless.

http://www.bizinnet.com/online_shopping/fashion/bags/naraya/handbags/1.htm

Meanwhile, our sliming pants are selling well than ever. We have even run short of boxes and the most recent cusotmers has to wait for the new boxes to arrived. We havre underestimated the popularity of this products. Maybe it is becasue the Straits Times and Citta Bella has featured this product in their regular columns. haha. really a steal if we think about it ...... for only 30 cents per day, you get to look slim immediately and really shaped up permanently. Unbelievable !

One satisfied customer has send us this feedback " i think it has a great impact on myself as well it boosted my confidence. i used to have a pear shape body, now its on its way to hour glass maybe? it controls my appetite hence the slimming effect. its good under dresses too as my jeans is way too big! hehehe! "

http://www.bizinnet.com/online_shopping/healthcare/slimming/index.htm

No comments: