Wednesday, April 15, 2009

An online order experience....

I have recently ordered an item from one of the reputated site. The buying process is smooth and payment transaction done in just a couple of minutes. 3 days later, I got an automatic email to say the items was sent out. That's great, isn't it? So I waited for the item to arrive.

3 days passed, the forth, fifth, that's something not very right. Thus i decided to to check with the seller. Going back to the listing, I couild fins email to contact the seller. Thus I wrote to enquire about the dleivery status. Nothing happened the next 2 days. Thus I decided I might need to post an enquiry in the site and also contacted the auction site owener of assistamnce.

Another 2 days passed and noth the website owners and me did not get any reply.. And after about 4 days later, I got a reply from the seller, at last ! She said the item was from Hong Kong and there fore needed 14 days to arrive. She also said in her email that it was stated in the listing. I went back to the listing to check but I could not find any advice on delivery lead time in the listing.

Nevermind, at least I know I will receive in around 14 days. Sure enough, I got the item in my post box on the 16th day.

Well, with this expereince, I begin to realise all buyers making purchase in the net usually feel at a lost when they are not able to contact the buyer readily.

Luckily, I have adopted a fully contactable approach from day 1 I started my business. My handphone is always swtiched on and often reply to missed call within just a couple of hours. I am also commited to reply to all emails within 1 working day.

Now I understand why people may not be comfortable buying online.........

But ordering from me is safe.....haha !

No comments: